— Courtney Love | ("D" magazine Interview)
… ~ <3 <3 <3 ~ …
As my ED is less and less ruling my days, ME and MY PASSIONS have already started to replace it :) ..
It’s gonna be MY passions’ rules now.
… It’s gonna be ME and LIFE again <3!
End of Summer, promenade by the sea, Italy. (Photo credits go to: Like Rocks In Riots).
Let’s sit there Together
and wait for Fall to take over.
End of Season, summer 2014, Italy. (Photo credits go to: Like Rocks In Riots).
David LaChapelle "Land Scape" Exhibition at Robilant + Voena, Milan (Italy)
September 16th - November 1st, 2014. Includes press release, selected works, installation images, videos, press, and catalogs.
I’m already there ^ - ^ …!!
…been checkin’ out / refreshing my e-mail every 15 min. like crazy the whole day :-x!
I’ve never… (got tagged by mydearboyhaveacigar, thank you Anya <3!)
- really liked going to the Disco / stuff like that…! Nightlife never really appealed me.
- got drunk
- worn a push-up bra, in spite of being quite “flat”, Lol…!
- done drugs
- watched any of both the 007 and the Godfather sagas!
- tried peanut butter :p …
- got on a plane.
- known both of my grandfathers :(.
- spent a single day of my life without seeing / messaging / calling / talking to my sister :).
- liked blonde guys that much, until a couple months ago :~)…
- wanted to be alive as much as I do know <3!
If you actually took some time to read through this, Thank You!
breakingfree79 ha detto: I hope that your appointments will be useful and everything is all right!
Thank You, dear, you have no idea how I appreciate your care and concern <3! I myself hope everything will be better soon :’)… ‘cause the last couple of days, actually, was schockingly awful :(((… I even, literally, got the closest to being dropped by my dietician :(…
I’ve been feeling like such a lost cause … but I’m gonna prove all of them wrong :)!
My hobbies include talking about my fandom to people who don’t care about my fandom.
Beware B-) …
(Source: , via kostevski)
- Calling my Psychiatrist to make a new appointment (haven’t seen her in, like, two months…)!
- Appointment with my therapist at 3:30 p.m.
- Appointment with my dietician at 5 p.m.
Recovery is such a full-time job ^ - ^!! But it’s always better than not being in recovery at all <3.
Petition to change “X group of people is notoriously untreatable” to “we are notoriously bad at treating X group of people”